Close to CVS. Easily accessible by car and close to the airport. Bad dining experience with untidy dining area. Bad amenities.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Guests think this is a perfect airport hotel.
Guest Review Highlights
- Location is acceptable. 96% liked the proximity to shopping. Not enough parking facilities, according to 81%.
- Service is below average. 69% indicated the reception staff was not good. 72% didn't like the management.
- Tasty food. Yummy desserts, said 87%. 78% loved the menu selection.
- Internet is poor.
- Rooms are not good. 84% complained about the bathroom. 58% didn't like the uncomfortable beds.
- Good bar. 97% thought the wine selection was excellent. Alcoholic drinks were not bad, according to 58%.
- Pool is good.
- Not very comfortable. 76% thought it was too noisy.
- Breakfast is mediocre.
- Terrible amenities. For 98%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard. 71% thought the building wasn't nice.